Thursday, September 16, 2010

a momentum

First of all,

Happy Ied Mubarak for you who celebrate!
It's a very great moment to re-treat and re-commit our commitment before taking steps to our routinity
Anyway, I had a very GREAT time during this year 'mudik'

Met family, kissing and hugging them, listen to their stories are very exciting!
I really appreciate time with family at moment like this!
it sounds so swallow if you're only talking about 'moment like this', yeah, I know maybe some of you will think it that way.
However, I'm not going to argue, I just want to enjoy the present.

It's not everytime we can talk to our family right? your cousin, your grandma's cousin (what does it called?)
yes, I have a BIG family!
don't forget to hug your family, peeps..

cheers,
xxoo

Ayu

No comments: